Friday, May 25

Botcon 2012 SG Evil Autobot Ultra Magnus






So yeah, I know the legs are not transformed all the way.. at least I do now. This being my first experience with this mold, I didn't finish the leg conversion since I was was ignorant of it. Oh well. I actually kinda like the wheels stickin' out more a bit anyway.

























The figure is OK. Not great, just OK. It needed a little something extra.. something I was also able to find at Botcon. Albeit, after hours.

The tanker add on is a KO of the third party product Battle Tanker by Maketoys. Something about a KO of a third party item is particularly amusing.












This sword is not from Battle Tanker, but part of the Perfect Effect "King Bat" recolor that is exclusive to conventions this year.




with the rest of King Bat







King Bat combined into the full spear is MASSIVE
..it cannot be contained in the light box!









with the rest of the tanker parts